Author Guidelines for Southeast Asian Journal of Islamic Education (SAJIE)
- Softcopy article was written in MS Word format, Cambria 12 pt.
- The article's length is 10-20 quarto pages (A4) spaced 1, about 4,000 - 8,000 words, written in English (Review process can use Indonesian, and publication full English).
- Title, written no more than 15 words, with a capital letter at the beginning of the word and in bold. Under the title, the author's identity (name and institution) is written.
- Abstract consists of 225 - 250 words written in English with 3-5 keywords.
- The article is written as a body note with the American Psychological Association (APA) 7th Edition.
- The contents of the article consist of: (A) Introduction, (B) Literature Review, (C) Method, (D) Findings, (E) Discussion, and (F) Conclusions.