Peer Review Process
Qonun Jurnal Hukum Islam dan perundang-undanangan maintains the standards of peer review while enhancing the efficiency of the process.
All manuscripts published in Qonun Jurnal Hukum Islam dan perundang-undanangan undergo a full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
- All submissions are firstly evaluated their suitability and eligibility in terms of the journal's focus and scope as well as academic writing standards by the journal's handling editor. Inappropriate manuscripts to the journal criteria are rejected promptly without external review.
- After passing the in-house editorial evaluation above, all manuscripts are then reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
- All publication decisions are made by the journal's Editor in chief on the basis of the reviews provided.
- Members of the international editorial Boards give insight, advice, and guidance to the Editor in chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions.
- Managing Editors provide the administrative support that allows the journal to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers, and handling editors alike.