Brief Submission guideline:
- DINAMIKA ILMU invites scholars and experts working in education and learning.
- Articles should be original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- The article should be typed in MS Document format, Font 12 Time New Roman, Single Line Spacing on A4-paper size, and 10 to 25 pages or about 4.000-10.000 words.
- The article should be written in English. The title of the article is written not more than 15 words.
- All submission must include 100 - 250 words abstract and 3-5 keywords. The abstract of research paper should contain the purposes, methodology, and findings of the study.
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution and email address;
- All references must follow the APA 7 edition Style.